Monday, July 27, 2009

Will Chi work the best?

i want to dye my hair. will a chi iron keep my hair healthy?



Will Chi work the best?

use dry conditioner before so it does not fry your hair. put some glossing gel in it too so it does not burn. MAKE SURE YOUR HAIR IS DRY. if it is wet it will boil the water off of your hair and it damages your hair ALOT



Will Chi work the best?

i have a chi iron, and its the best! i totally recommend it! it keeps your hair sooooo healthy, its great!!!!



Will Chi work the best?

I heard that the Chi flat iron is pretty expensive. I have GVP flat iron which my beautician recommended. It works wonderfully!



Will Chi work the best?

Do NOT get CHI. my family went thru 5 CHI in 3 yrs. Chi breaks within a few months and you have to pay $35 plus shipping to get it fixed. Their warranty is worthless!



U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recently announced a recall of Chi flat irons due to fire and burn hazards:



http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm...



RipReport.com about CHI:



http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/24...



CHI sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment