Monday, July 27, 2009

What is better and a better price than the CHI?

I have looked at those and yes, they look amazing but I also looked at the comments and the prices! A lot say that they break and I don't have the kind of money to pay that much just for a couple of years with a CHI.



I have wavy hair...and I hate it! I found one that is similar to the CHI on Amazon but I don't know if it will work.



I need one that I can kinda use every day. And can you also tell me YOUR feedback on the straightener!



What is better and a better price than the CHI?

The MAXIGLIDE! It's the best. It makes your hair really soft, it straightened MY thick, frizzy hair in only twenty minutes (ALL OF IT!) and it let's you know when it's done heating so you don't have to guess, like with most flat irons. I love it. And it's only about 70 dollars at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment