Monday, July 27, 2009

Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

I have thick, wavy, colored (brown) hair and I have used many different straighenters but nothing has worked perfectly...I want to get the Chi or Solia straightener but they're both pretty expensive...Which one works better, lasts longer, and makes your hair not only straight but silky and smooth?



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

Solia works great for me. Chi fried my hair (Chi has no temperature control)



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

Chi



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

Chi... it's always the only way to go and they have lifetime warranties so that's always a plus!!!



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

I know this isnt exactly answering your question, but i have the same problem. I got a straightner from target, and it was like a gemstone starightner (or some thing like that). It was only $40 and it works miricles for me. Hope i helped!



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

I don't use eithier or.



my brother uses a chi.



I recommend a big white Revlon one, that's what I use... My hair loooks like this



http://a633.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



hope i helped..



xoxo



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

non of them cos GHDs are the best straighteners everr i just brought some pink ones and i takes me like 10 minits to get afro carribean hair straight!!! i (L) ghds



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

I've never used a Solia so I can't say which would be better. I have a Chi though and it works miracles for me. My man bought it for me in '05 and it still works perfect. It heats up like in 10 seconds and you're set to go unlike others that take 30min-1hr to heat up. I have super curly hair and it leaves it soft, silky and shiny when I'm all done. I have never dyed my hair, my hair is naturally black so I basically do not use any chemicals ever as far as during the straightening.....1st of all to keep my Chi clean from being sticky and 2nd of all there's no need to. The only thing I use is anti-frizz but when I'm done. :)



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

solica way better anything is better then the chi, here's some good buys



sedu



fhi i just ordered one =]



soilca



GHD's all these are really really really good do not buy the chi



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

Solia is a great iron.



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

Do NOT get CHI. my family went thru 5 CHI in 3 yrs. Chi breaks within a few months and you have to pay $35 plus shipping to get it fixed. Their warranty is worthless!



U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission just announced a recall of Chi flat irons due to fire and burn hazards:



http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm...



RipReport.com about CHI:



http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/24...



CHI sucks!



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

My daughter has hair much the way you describe yours. She has never been able to get the results she wanted until I bought her the Kiyoseki styler. It is a miracle. Her hair is pretty coarse and has frizz, but this styler makes her hair smooth, straight and shiny. The results last until she washes her hair again. It heats up in seconds. This is the styler that Carmen Electra is a spokesperson for. I don't know how much you pay for the other stylers you mention, but this one costs about $100. But, let me tell you, it is worth every penny to get these results. Here is the link to the website..which is very hard to find. http://www.kstyler.com/about_kiyoseki.ht...



Check it out. Good luck!



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but my hair stylist convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Like Jonna (the stylist) said, Sedu is the best.



Now they have 2008 model (Sedu Revolution) , i can't wait to try it!



Which hair straighenter is better? Chi or Solia?

Solia

No comments:

Post a Comment