Monday, July 27, 2009

I need a chi starightener?

I need a chi hair straightener and i want to find one cheep!! WHERE CAN I FIND ONE?? thanks hottie! %26lt;33



I need a chi starightener?

Davidsons Beauty Salon



I need a chi starightener?

Walgreens



I need a chi starightener?

never heard of it



I need a chi starightener?

on ebay but if the price seems to good to be true then its not good luck trying to find those things for under $100.00



I need a chi starightener?

they don't come cheap, your best bet to get a discounted one is to check ebay.com. other than that you can ask around and see if you know anyone that is a hairstylist or a friend of a friend or something, and see if he or she would be willing to use their stylist discount to get one for you at a cheaper price. i got mine off folica.com for 100$ and it is well worth the money.



I need a chi starightener?

Sally Beauty Supply sells them for usually under $100, which is pretty good, considering.



I need a chi starightener?

Ulta!



They usually have great sales.



If you are not looking to spend a lot of money I would suggest purchasing HOT Tools.



They make a pretty decent flat iron, I have been using mine for about 3 years.



I need a chi starightener?

Go to Hairart/supplies.com (I'm thinking that's right)



They are way cheaper.



I need a chi starightener?

Try Ebay, and type in "chi" in the search box. They retail for $175, but you can find one on Ebay for about $50.00. The more expensive the retail price, usally the better.



They have so many listings on Ebay starting back to back that if you are presistent you can get one cheap.



I need a chi starightener?

do u have a jc penny near you in there salon they sell them for about 120.00 a chi is never really cheep also ebay has them i would not get a hot tools one they are very cheep and do not last a chi is awesome spendthe extra few bucks trust me u will NEVER buy another iron



I need a chi starightener?

The wholesale price of a Chi is around 100.00, the only way I know you might get one cheaper is if someone bought one and for some reason could not use it.



You might consider putting an ad in your local paper stating what you are looking for..

No comments:

Post a Comment