Monday, July 27, 2009

How do you use a Chi and what products do you use? thank you!?

I just got a Chi for my birthday and I love it! (the 2-inch turbo off of Folica.com)...anyways I was wondering whether or not anyone had tips on how to straighten your hair with a Chi and what products should be used??? What I dread is dried out, damaged, burned hair. I have tried to keep the temperature around 200 and not on the highest temperature (356 degrees). Thank you for all of your help!! I really appreciate it!



-my straightner makes my hair look great. I love it. I just don't want to damage it, so I am looking for the right products to buy, and also the correct way to straighten hair. Thank you!! :):)



How do you use a Chi and what products do you use? thank you!?

First of all, congrats on getting a great flat iron, if not the best! It's important to use a good, ceramic flat iron, as cheap ones will only damage your hair.



As a general rule, don't hold the flat iron over any one part of your hair for a long time, slide it down each section quickly, but slow enough to straighten it... If that makes any sense.



As far as products to use, Chi itself has a great line from shampoos and conditioners (great for giving moisture) to leave in conditioners and protectants... I like the flat iron spray, it works really good. The silk infusion is great for afterwards, to tame any stray pieces of frizz and add shine....



Happy ironing!



How do you use a Chi and what products do you use? thank you!?

if u go to sallys beauty supply there are many hair smoothers and hair defrizzers special for straightened hair that wont damage it good luck



How do you use a Chi and what products do you use? thank you!?

Products:



CHI liquid- this is pretty much all you need. It makes your hair feel really soft and silky. Don't buy the enormous bottle- just get a trial size. A little goes a long way!



How to straighten:



Do- straighten your hair when it is dry, and make sure to not "overdo it" when you straighten your hair. I once hurt my finger because a piece of my hair was burning hot!



Don't- straighten your hair when it is damp.



I have a CHI too and it works great!



How do you use a Chi and what products do you use? thank you!?

I used a leave-in conditioner designed for people who were straightening. But even with that, I ended up with damaged hair from straightening every day. I've gone curly now and rarely straighten anymore. It is much healthier.



How do you use a Chi and what products do you use? thank you!?

I use to work for sallys beauty supply so i know what im talking about. First you want to get a thermal protectant and when you hair is wet spray that in then blowdry.What the thermal protectant does is protect your hair from getting dry or damaged then slowly streighten your hair. Then you want to get a shine mist maybe smooth and shine. Spray that in your hair after your done. Style and your ready to go.



How do you use a Chi and what products do you use? thank you!?

i straighten and blow dry my hair every day and i don't have damaged and dried hair. you should use: a good conditioner after washing your hair, if you don't have thin hair that gets oily quick you can put a little dab of leave in conditioner before you brush your hair, a heat protector is a must (you can get some at a salon or at the drugstore) and regular trims will keep your hair looking great

No comments:

Post a Comment