Monday, July 27, 2009

What to do if a chi burns your hair?

I have a chi and i put the silk infusion stuff on my hair and it burned my hair in a spot and started smoking, what should i do? How can i prevent this from happening again and prevent little white spots from showing up on the end of my hair?



What to do if a chi burns your hair?

If your chi is like mine, it has no heat control. You have to be very quick when you put it on your hair. On and Off FAST!!! If you have to do it 2-3 times, that is ok, but you can't leave it on your hair. Pick your strand out and spray your protector on it, and put it at your roots, you should have the strand straitened in 2-3 seconds. Otherwise you will fry your ends everytime



What to do if a chi burns your hair?

turn down the heat degree, I've had them sizzle and steam on my hair too but I definitely use heat protector spray



What to do if a chi burns your hair?

TURN DOWN THE HEAT!



What to do if a chi burns your hair?

Turn down the heat. It is too hot for your hair if it is burning and white spots are showing up. That happened to me and once I turned down the heat it worked wonders. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment