Monday, July 27, 2009

What to do with naturally curly hair?

I'm caucassian and have curly hair that I have relaxed with a mild CHI hair relaxer thats not permanent. I'm would like to wear it curly, but it won't curl after it dries naturally. I usually have to use a small barrel curling iron to achieve the look. Can I get a perm to get the look without putting all the work into it?



What to do with naturally curly hair?

I'm black and have duper tight curls, but for loose ones, I would suggest maybe using a curling shampoo and conditioner, and then blowdrying it so it's wavy or straight, then using heat protecting serum and using a curling iron and lots of hairspray.



What to do with naturally curly hair?

Well I'm Caucasian and have curly hair also Ive found a product called Aquage and love it i also use it on my clients in the salon..They love it all of the products works on my hair great but every hair type is different even if its curly.... Try it out you might like it also use a low setting hair dryer on your hair if you do blow dry it

No comments:

Post a Comment