Monday, July 27, 2009

Why is my hair NUTS?!?

my hair is blonde, but unlike most girls, it's frizzy, hard to control and won't work with me. i have a Chi hair straightener and i use conditioner, but nothin ever works. . .HELP!



Why is my hair NUTS?!?

Get it chemiclly straightened or do one of the folowing to get straight hair:



"I use a Maxiglide hair straightener to flat iron my hair, and then I use hair moisturizer. In less than 30 minutes I get perfect hair!"



"To get really straight hair, I use a sleek %26amp; shine serum and blow dry it in layers."



"I finger in some Aussie Mega Stylgin Gel and blow-dry my hair using a paddle brush."



"I put some shine and anti-frizz serum on it when it's still pretty wet from the shower. I take a paddle brush and blow it out as straight as I can get it, with the heat on high."



To get ridd of Frizz try one of the following:



"I couldn't do anything about my poofy, frizzy hair--until I started using Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk. "



"For curly hair, shower at night, then apply a little more product than you usually do. Wrap your hair in a T-shirt and go to bed--when you wake up you'll have frizz-free curls and you won't have to go to school with wet hair."



"All you need is Redken Outshine--I have thick, course hair and this always gets rid of frizz and keeps it soft."



I have recently found my god--John Frieda's Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist. It's affordable, it's not greasy, and it makes your hair instantly shiny and frizz-free."



If I don't use Aveda Straight Hair when I straighten my hair, it gets really frizzy. It's my only must-have beauty product."



If you're stuck without product and your hair is frizzy, rub a tiny bit of lotion between your hands and run them over the ends of your hair. Just don't use too much or it will get greasy."



"To help fight frizz and get shiny hair, use Biosilk Silk Therapy. While my hair is still damp, I massage it into my ends, then blow-dry or air dry my hair. I also use a bit more once my hair is styled to lightly smooth it."



e-mail me for more i got tons from sites and they work



Why is my hair NUTS?!?

wow...



i used to have hair like that (only brown)



thank goodness i got it chemically straightened.



and I have only done this once



exactly a year ago (last november)



and my hair is still sleek and straight!



it really does have a permanent effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment