Monday, July 27, 2009

What's good for frizzy hair?

OK, so I straighten my hair, and it get's really frizzy, and poofy, and brittle, and dry, after like the first hour. I have a 40 dollar infiniti by conair. But I am thinking about buying a sedu or solia. Which one is better? Anyway, what is there for hair (conditioners, shampoos, serums, etc) to make my hair healthier, smoother, shinier, softer, and FRIZZ free? I used my friend's chi before, and my hair was still frizzy from the flyaways. Help!



What's good for frizzy hair?

Frizz control products use silicone as the active ingredient. But most of them water-down their products with water, alcohol or other fillers that make them less effective. So look for the primary ingredients to be silicone.



I use Simply Stylin' Silk because it's pure silicone without all the fillers. My hair tends to be very frizzy, and it has eliminated my frizz completely. www.simplystylinhair.com



What's good for frizzy hair?

ok 3 WORDS!! FRIZZ CONTROL SHAMPOO!



THE ONLY REASON Y URE HAIR IS FRIZZY IS CUZ ITS HUMID AND ITS HOT.



What's good for frizzy hair?

I used to have hair frizz all the time so I feel for you. The best product for all that is Aussie Frizz Control Shampoo. It's really good on your hair. Now I've switched to Garnier Nuctris after Aussie whipped my hair into shape.



What's good for frizzy hair?

Try using 2 shampoos,one John Frieda's Frizz ease shampoos and a humid shampoo protector.Frizz always impacts people because of the humidity.So careful! also try olive oil shampoos and conditioners it's more healthier for your hair.



Good Luck!



What's good for frizzy hair?

Sound to me like you need some deep conditioning I suggest "Kerphix" by "Nexxus". If your hair is long use a tablespoon, if short use a teaspoon of the product. Distribute the product evenly through out your hair and place a plastic bag over your hair. Heat a dampened old towel in the microwave and turban it around your head; let cool and rinse with cool water. Repeat once a week.



It should help.



I've been a licensed cosmetologist for thirty years.



Hope this helps and good luck.



What's good for frizzy hair?

I used to have hair frizz all the time so I feel for you. The best product for all that is Aussie Frizz Control Shampoo. It's really good on your hair. Now I've switched to Garnier Nuctris after Aussie whipped my hair into shape.



-B-



What's good for frizzy hair?

The absolute best is a product called Silk Drops by FX Special Effects. Its an awesome silk serum! You can get it at Walgreens, CVS, etc. You'll love it!!!



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...

No comments:

Post a Comment