Monday, July 27, 2009

Hmmm...CHI?

Anyone heard of the CHI Hair Straightening Iron? Is it good?



Hmmm...CHI?

Yes, it's The Best!!!! My hairdresser used it on me and I bought one that very same day. I've gone through many straighteners, expensive and cheap, ceramic plates or not.. and this is by far the greatest hair straightener I've ever used!!



Hmmm...CHI?

Oh..it is the BEST! I don't know why it's so good. but its really good for your hair, it doesnt dry it out and it leaves your hair straight for a really long time because of its ceramic plates. I would definetely suggest it and say it's worth the price.



Hmmm...CHI?

yes, i have heard of it . I have never tried it, but they say it works great, everyone that i talked to rates it a 10 so if you are thinking of getting one i say go for it . I would say it's definately reccomendable .



Hmmm...CHI?

It's an amazing straightener and it should be for how much it costs. However, you can get it for about $85 at http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1... which is actually a pretty great price.



It works so well because it has tiny pores in the ceramic plates that won't dry out your hair or pull it when you're straightening. Even people with the curliest hair can have super straight hair from a CHI. They're amazing!



(Haha, I sound like a commercial for it...)



Hmmm...CHI?

I am on my second Chi in a period of 3 years. This morning my second Chi broke when I picked it up and the very hot plates unattached from the base. Not only did it upset me because yet again I need to invest in another flat iron (definately not CHI) but it came very close to burning my face. If you decide to get this product be sure you keep your receipt and pray it does not break after your 1 year warranty. When it is working, it is a good product. It is just a huge gamble on how long it works and if you want to risk the investment. Get the Sedu iron instead, Sedu works better and last longer (my sister own a Sedu for 2 and half yr)



Hmmm...CHI?

the CHI is a quality product but if you're like me and don't like to have to blowdry before the straigtening, get the T3 wet-dry!



it is awesome! most salons use T3 to blowdry coz it doesn't damage your hair as much so their whole product line is quality.



you can hear your wet hair sizzle but seriously NO damage.. your hair is so silky straight afterwards. I have no patiences for styling products and don't need any with this.



Hmmm...CHI?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment