Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What Happened to My Hair?

When I was much younger I had very straight blondish hair; now it's brown and curly.



Sometimes I say to myself, "I wish I was born with straight hair. oh wait, I was."



What happened?



MAIN QUESTION:



Is there anyway I can get my straight hair back, naturally?



NOTE WELL:



* I already straighten my hair with a chi, and I'm not too proud of that.



* I'm hesitant to chemical straightening because I heard it can make your hair thin.



What Happened to My Hair?

No dude. there is nothing you can really do...but actually depending on how strong the bonds of your hair are you might be able to relax it by straightening it everyday. I straightened my hair for about 3 years and eventually it lost its wave and yeah...it's not completely straight but way more than before.



But as for the chemical relaxer...if its not done right it can actually be worse than bleaching it.



Good luck.



What Happened to My Hair?

i dont think there is anything else you can do.



go to the salon and get a straighter put on it is the only thing i cant think of.



and after that you'll most likely have to still straighten it with a straightener at home.



sorry.



hope itll work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment