Monday, July 27, 2009

Sedu vs Chi? HELP!!?

Ok well I have had my chi iron i dont no year and a half and its already breaking for the price i payed i expected it to last longer?



I wanted to no which was better.. I have heard many many great reviews for the Sedu and It sounds like it works better and is much more durable.. help help help!!



Someone tell me which one they have had and which they would reccomned!! I am not worried about the price I have it covered! Ps I have super super super super curly thick thick hair!! and my chi did get it out but i wish it lasted longer!!!!!!



Sedu vs Chi? HELP!!?

I have the Sedu flat iron and it works really well. It makes my hair straight, flat, shiny, and it even stays that way in humid conditions. BTW, my hair is also extremely thick and curly:)



Sedu vs Chi? HELP!!?

the sedu one really does work great so yeahh

No comments:

Post a Comment