Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair Trouble?

I straighten my hair every morning and it looks great when I walk out the door but by the time I get to school its all unstraight at the ends, I have a CHI and use a little hairspray, what shoudl I do?



Hair Trouble?

You need to use a smoothing system on your hair along with the Chi to straighten your hair. I like BioSilk or Matrix Sleek, Redken Smooth Down, then use all the products in thse lines, shampoo contitioner, smoothing cream, lock in spray and oil shine. If you use a whome line they all work together so your hair will stay smooth until you shampoo it again



Hair Trouble?

Use gel or a different hairspray and maybe try using more hairspray..good luck by the way.



Hair Trouble?

use you hood.



Hair Trouble?

tye a scarf around ur head b4 u go 2 sleep(silk scarf), and every tyme u go on bathroom break @ skool, comb ur hair out.



Hair Trouble?

use an ion straightener. they're almost $200 but well worth it. the hair keeps its style even in high humidity.



Hair Trouble?

your hair is unperect unlike mine. guive up youll never be as priitty as mwa



Hair Trouble?

here I found some tips to starigthen your hair:



How to Straighten Hair



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment