Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Does the chi flatirons work good and do they take your hair out.?

yes they work fin and they dont take out my hair



Does the chi flatirons work good and do they take your hair out.?

I was always too cheap to buy a CHI straightner.. so within a year I spent a crap load of money on cheap ones. I finally decided it'd make more sense to spend the extra money on something that will last. I've had my CHI for over a year, I LOVE IT! I have super curly hair and this straighter is a GOD! honest, it's a very good straightner. You should definatly invest in one.



Does the chi flatirons work good and do they take your hair out.?

My friends swear by their chi irons. They can cut the amount of time to straighten your hair in half. Anytime you use heat on your hair, make sure you use protective hair products, but no, using them should not make your hair fall out. If it's a concern, talk to your stylist about some products that will help protect your hair from the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment