Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair Straightners?

What are some good hair straightners? I heard that Sedu is really good and so is the Chi. Any other hair straightners?



Hair Straightners?

Schwarzkopf's Strait Therapy.



Hair Straightners?

there are so many good straighteners.



but all the fancy ones are reallyy expensive.



i use a Revlon straightener.



i got it for only 25 dollars. and it works for me.



try going to target to see.



Hair Straightners?

revlon cheap and awsome



Hair Straightners?

i bought a $40 conair ceramic one from target... works just as good as the expensive chi and other ones....ceramic plates work best however compared to the metal ones



Hair Straightners?

conair



Hair Straightners?

I'm not American so it won't help you to tell you what brand I use but at first I was very skeptical about straighteners I thought nothing could straighten my wavy hair, I was wrong ceramic straighteners really work. I bought a very cheap one and it works perfectly!



Hair Straightners?

Omg! A GVP, General Value Products.. go to Sally Beauty Supply. It works really well and its pretty cheap!



Hair Straightners?

revoln is good



Hair Straightners?

gold plated revelon, is good, thats what me and the rest of my family use.



Hair Straightners?

i use some type of conair ceramic one. its pretty good. walmart, 25 bucks



Hair Straightners?

I have Vidal Sasson and it is great. It only cost me 20 dollars, and get the ceramic because thats what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment