Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

I can get a good shightener for chistnas this year and i heard good things about Chi and Sedu but which one is better? I have curly hair and its not to thick



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

Me and my sister both bought a couple CHIs a while ago but both of them broke after only 5 months. They just wouldn't turn on. So we got a couple more. Mine broke after 3 months and my sisters' broke after 4 months. Then we both got sedus and they make our hair much shinier, and they dont break easily!



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

i don't know what shightener or chistnas is but i prefer the chi. i have very thick, wavy hair and the chi gets my hair stick straight.



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

i like the chi i never tried a sedu i used the chi on my hair and it came out pretty good



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

Chi



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

159487263



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

Use the Revlon Wet2Straight鈩?br> It heats up quickly to high temperatures which straighten your hair in just one swipe!!!!



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

chi hands down.



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

Sedu



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

I haven't used the other one, I use a Chi and I like it



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

I have a chi and I love it. However, I have a 2" and wish I got the 1" because I can't do cute flips with it.



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

Definately get the chi!! I had a sedu and it broke after like 2 weeks!! I was so mad and then when i went to take it back to the store they said they wouldnt take it back cuz theres only a 7 day return policy!! It was a total waste and plus my hair got really frizzy whenever id used it!! I have a chi now and i love it it is sooo good on my hair and i have like almost the same as u, curly but not that thick!



good luck in finding one!!



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

Chi is definetly better! also Paul Mitchells are really good! i have hair kinda like yours but its really thick and my 2 inch chi works really good! the 1 inch is good too i think you should get that for your hair type.



GET A CHI!! good luckk :]



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

I'm not one who uses straighteners or flat irons...normally,I just do the natural process of washing my hair,blow drying it,and combing it while I blow dry.You can try this routine out and see if it works for you.Ha,to be honest,I've never heard of the two straighteners Chi and Sedu.If you prefer a straightener instead of how I do it,then look for brands in retailers and stores.Before you buy the product,ask about its quality and the warranty of it.This will probably give you an idea of how well it operates.



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

Sedu is way better for strait hair ; but Chi is good for curly hair. I hope that you find the perfect thing! 鈾櫔 Have a Great Season! 鈾櫕



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

sedu



What is the best hair hair straightener? Is Chi or Sedu better?

Sammie,



I have a Sedu and its great on my hair (which is a bit coarse and straight already). My niece has a CHI and she simply loves it too.



I went with the Sedu because you can control the temperature setting. This was my first one and I was worried about heat damage. I liked that I could try the lowest setting and see how that works before committing to a higher temperature setting. After a few practices I now have the exact perfect temp for my hair type.



With the CHI you can get the older Original model for less than the Sedu but it does not have this temperature control. You can get the temp control in the newer CHI turbo models but they are generally more expensive than the Sedu.



So, for me, I chose Sedu because I got what I wanted for a better price. If 'Santa' has deep pockets, then go for a new CHI Turbo. If 'Santa' has a budget, go for a Sedu.



Btw, normally the length of your hair is used to determine how wide the plates are. If you have really long hair, then go for the wider models. If you have short to normal length hair, then gat the 1" models. If you really want to do funky curls and stuff, there are 0.7" and 0.5" models but they are not as popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment