Monday, July 27, 2009

Blahh! Hair Help! =/?

So, every morning before school, I straighten my hair with a Chi Straightener. But, when I'm like 5 minutes into straightening my hair, it gets very staticy, and it's very annoying.



Does it have to do with my:



hair type: blonde, almost naturally straight, in between thick and thin hair



shampoo: Herbal Essences shampoo + conditioner



the way i wash it: before bed every night



the way i dry it: air dry



I really don't know what to do...



Any suggestions such as:



- different shampoo



- hair products



Thank you SO much! (:



Blahh! Hair Help! =/?

It might just be the way your hair is... or the way the straighteners are on the plates ask a relative if you can borrow their straighteners one time and just see because differant straighteners make hair like that.



its not anything else shampoo....how u dry it etc i do the same and my hairs fine =]



hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment