Monday, July 27, 2009

What's the best hair straightener?

my hair is curly/wavy and nothing seems to keep it straight. i really like having straight hair, but it never stays because my straightener sucks. i currently have a curlmaster ceramics straightener. and have had chis before [they don't work on my hair.] so besides chi, what is the best hair straightener?



What's the best hair straightener?

nothing the the world is better than GHD. the best investment any woman could make. they straighten, curl, flick, zig zag, and they actually protect the hair whilst straightening.



What's the best hair straightener?

AYE WHEN U G3T AN ANSWER AN IT WORK TEL M33 LOL CAUSE I NEED SOM3 SO L0L.....



What's the best hair straightener?

GHD are good hair straightners too. It should stay in all day, may be the air was damp or you got it wet. Try spraying on some firm hold spray after you've straightened it - that should work. But anyway, curls are so 2007.



xx



What's the best hair straightener?

ghd



babyliss



braun



chi



What's the best hair straightener?

I閳ユ獡 talking about straight hair and the easiest way to get this new look is with a hair straightener. You Need To Know Before Buying



What's the best hair straightener?

my hair is like yours and Ive foud Sedu the best Ive also used the GHD but I think Sedu is better



What's the best hair straightener?

GHD. I have tried babyliss, treseme, remigton and futura straightners but nothing beats my GHD. I have had them for a year now and couldnt live without them. They are defenatly worth the money and last longer than the cheaper straightners. They will also straighten any hair type.



What's the best hair straightener?

ISO/Corioliss



What's the best hair straightener?

GHDs (Good Hair Day) are brilliant - it even says it in the name! They may be expensive, but they're definitely worth it - they're used and recognised by many professional hairdressers. They go up to quite a high temperature and straighten well, but it's always useful to have a good hair-protecting spray to keep your hair healthy - the high heat from the straightners can damage your hair. Toni%26amp;Guy do soke good ones.



Don't ever get cheap, own-brand hair straightners. I got some recently when I went on a short trip and they were not nearly as good as proper hair straightners. I should know - my hair is very curly and quite frizzy naturally!



Good luck finding some!

No comments:

Post a Comment