Monday, July 27, 2009

What works better for ur hair CHI SILK INFUSION or CHI THERMAL PROTECTION SPRAY?

i always blow dry my hair and use flat iron



What works better for ur hair CHI SILK INFUSION or CHI THERMAL PROTECTION SPRAY?

Well, they are both fantastic, and they both do different things. Silk Infusion really only gives it a little shine and makes it feel smooth, while the Thermal Spray protects your hair from heat, either from a flat iron or curling iron.



I love the spray, it really saves my hair from the heat of my iron. I flat iron a lot so a protectant is necessary!



What works better for ur hair CHI SILK INFUSION or CHI THERMAL PROTECTION SPRAY?

it depends what results you're looking for.



i personally feel better using the chi thermal protection spray, but that's mostly because i'm trying to reduce any heat damage to my hair. in all honestly, i don't think there's that much of a difference; it's mostly just marketing strategies.



by the way, you'll notice that blow drying and flat ironing your hair on a constant basis will start to kill your hair reaallyy fast. i'm not lecturing you, just giving you some advice cause i used to do that and i regret ruining my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment