Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Which hair straightener is better? CHI, Sedu or something else?

I'm thinking about getting CHI but I'm a little hesitant because I hear so many people saying how short its durability is. I don't want pay so much money only to have it stop working after a few months.



So can you recommend me a good hair straightener(or convince me that CHI really is worth buying)? I don't really care about the price, but I don't want it to be too expensive like GHD.



Which hair straightener is better? CHI, Sedu or something else?

girl, i use a chi on my hair (and im naturally curly) and it does wonders! it is worth buying, and unless you don't care for it, then it will go into disrepair quickly, always keep it clean, follow the directions on the box, and when you're done using it, put it away. just take good care of it and it will last for a long time



Which hair straightener is better? CHI, Sedu or something else?

I use a CHI and I think it's great! I've used it for 1 or 2 years so far (I can't remember exactly how long) It straightens my hair good and it heats up really fast so you don't have to wait on it. Hope I helped!



Which hair straightener is better? CHI, Sedu or something else?

Hey, I own a CHI foro 2 months, and it hasnt conked on me yet. My friend has had hers for 2 years, my other friend for 1, and my other for 10 months. It is reaaaaaaaaally good! OMG ITS SOOO NICE



Which hair straightener is better? CHI, Sedu or something else?

Futura from Rusk is a good one and the price is quite affordable.



But you have to but it from the Beauty Salon.



Which hair straightener is better? CHI, Sedu or something else?

My favorite is my hot tools. You have to get it in a salon but it is about $50. I have had mine for almost 3 years.



Which hair straightener is better? CHI, Sedu or something else?

Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----



http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Hairremoval/



Weightloss / etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Oilyhair/Dryhair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/



Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair



/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Which hair straightener is better? CHI, Sedu or something else?

The chi is the best. Its pretty expensive ( 100-150) But its worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment