Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What biosilk product is good to use when i straighten my hair?

I have very thick, poofy, frizzy, and thick hair. Someone told me to get a Chi to straighten my hair. I am going to but I need a spray for when i do straighten my hair. What shampoo, conditioner, and spray do I need to get?



What biosilk product is good to use when i straighten my hair?

Straight hair is great for square and circle heads, it adds length to your head.



Steps



1. Start by using straightening shampoo and conditioner. Use Sunsilk. Remember: ALWAYS use conditioner, without it your hair can get dry from loss of moisture and damaged from combing hair with lots of knots.



2. Once a week you should use an intensive moisture treatment. It will weigh down your hair to make it straighter and put the moisture in that the flat iron took out.



3. Put on Sunsilk 24/7, leave in a straightening creme in your just washed damp hair and blow dry until completely dry. It will protect your hair from the blow dryer. Put some more in to protect it from the straightener. Straighten knot-less hair as usual. Put a serum in. Use CHI silk infusion. It smells good.



Tips



* You might want to put baking soda in your shampoo once a week(the day before you do the moisture treatment) to take out excess shampoo residue.



* Comb hair regularly.



Warnings



* Using a straightener without care can dry your hair out and can make it scary if you don't take care of it.



* Yes, a straightener can catch your house on fire.



* Do NOT touch the straightener. Usually it's over the boiling point of water, so it WILL BE HOT.



Things You'll Need



* Straightening creme.



* Straightening shampoo and conditioner (not mixed together. It should be separate).



* CHI silk infusion (you can only find this at some hair shops. A small one should last you 5 months).



* A GOOD straightener.



* A blow dryer



* A shower..



Hope it helps.Good Luck!!



What biosilk product is good to use when i straighten my hair?

I have crazy, thick, curly, frizzy hair also and after many years of screwing it up I have found the right products for straightening without too much damage, as well as good results.



I realize that you specified Biosilk but I have found with "our" type of hair Biosilk is not the best product.



1. Start with Joico silk results smoothing shampoo %26amp; conditioner,



2. While your hair is still wet use Joico silk results straight smoother blow dry creme (this stuff is magic). You can blow dry or let your hair dry natrually.



3. When hair is completly dry use Rusk thermal STR8 spray, spray your hair with it before using the flat iron.



4. I alternate between Biosilk silk therapy and Joico silk results sheer gloss. The biosilk normally makes my hair too greasy. But you will get good shine from both.



As far as the flat iron , I hear the Chi is great but I have the Infrashine flat iron and I love it, so do my friends.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment