Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chi straightner help? =] [please]?

Ok, well i have curly and somewhat frizzy hair. My mom bought me this stuff called sexyhair from a salon and it works great. the only this is when i walk out side my hair frizzed, curls, and looks like sh!t. I have been using a conair straightener. (2 inch, black with gold plates) All my friends have said that the chi works miracles. I was wondering, would the chi help me keep my hair straight throughout the day? Also what products will i need or do you recomend against humidity and hair curling back? Which chi do you think is best for me.



thanks so much! and thanks for reading that ^



Chi straightner help? =] [please]?

Well i own a chi and i LOVE it. my hair is not curly but really frizzy and it controls my frizz all day. Chi also has a line of products to put on your hair to keep the frizz and curls under control as well as keeping your hair from being fried by the heat. I use paul mitchell hair serum, you put it on when your hair is wet and let it dry. Its awsome stuff and makes your hair smell good too.. and best of all...no frizz :)



hope that helped



Chi straightner help? =] [please]?

Eh. The Chi is a good straightener, but it has a massive pricetag. An awsome straightener to get, for around $30, is a Remington Wet to Straight. It straightens your hair and it keeps it straight all day, and depending on your hair, you probably don't have to put any products in it before, but try some mousse or something afterwards so give yourself some volume. But Chi, my teacher had one and I didn't like it. It didn't work as well as they say it does.



Chi straightner help? =] [please]?

I have a CHI straightener and it works really good. After you shampoo dry your hair with a hair dryer and try to straighten as much as you can and then use the CHI iron. It heats up in just a few minutes it will be good and warm. Try to section off your hair it will make it alot easier. Good Luck!!!



Chi straightner help? =] [please]?

I've had Chi's before. Six of them, actually. At least four of which had manufacturing defects and they don't work well anyways. Chi's don't get extremely hot or straighten well. The plates cause your hair to snag fairly often, and it won't keep your hair any straighter. A straightener that worked wonders on my hair though, was a Superstar. It's pure ceramic and gets extremely hot. I have seriously unruly hair and it tamed it instantly. However, it is slightly more expensive than the Chi. If it's really an issue for you, and you have the money to spend i suggest getting your hair chemically straightened.



Chi straightner help? =] [please]?

Try silk drops ( found at Best Cuts, Famous Hair and ect.) to control the frizz. Also try a leave in conditioner like garnier fructis before you blow dry. I have the same problem with my hair frizzing up and this is what I do. Just use a dime amount of silk drops and rub between both hands. Start at your ends and gently rub throughout your hair. Don't use too much at the roots or your hair will go flat and look greasy. Also Chi straighteners are really good. I know a girl who had one and it still works after 4 yrs but she spent like 200$ on it.



Chi straightner help? =] [please]?

okay first of all try a good hair sirum tha is thick. the chi is going to be great for your hair and make a big difference with no frizzies when you step out the door just remember to use a good heat protectant when you use it everytime! like chi iron guard, made by chi for chi. cant go wrong. and it smells great!



Chi straightner help? =] [please]?

I used to have the same problem. I'd kill my hair with about 50 different kinds of straighteners, Conditioners, and creams.



I've never tried a chi, but I've got a BedHead straightener, and it kept my hair straight for a loooong time.



The only thing is that it is slightly more expensive, because it's a salon grade brand. (It's usually about 80 dollars.)



Chi straightner help? =] [please]?

The chi irons are great,but you also want to use an ionic dryer along with the chis. The dryer does not dry your hair out, like other dryers, it actually locks moisture in the core, and drys without drying your hair out. No static cling, or fly away hair. Depending on the humidity where you live you may want to consider a mild relaxer to help with the frizz, if you hair is very soft and curly, and natural, it will be hard to keep it straight if there is alot of moisture in the air.Try the 2 inch chi, since that is the width you have alreay been using. Since you like the sexy hair products, I would try those along with the chi, and see if that makes a difference. The chis really are miracle workers. I believe in them, and I have been a licensed stylist for 27 years.My customers also love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment