Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ebay and Chi??

I went to Ebay, to look for Chi straighteners. They're too expensive in stores and stuff. So, I found a couple, and they're all brand-new. Many are as little as $50. Would it be a good idea to get a hair straightener for Ebay?



Ebay and Chi??

I am sure it would be fine, Chi's don't really break, trust me, my girlfriend and I have dropped hers countless times, it's still fine, and she has had it for about over a year, you're good, just make sure that if you do buy it off ebay, it's authentic.



Ebay and Chi??

No it would not be a good idea to get it from ebay beacuse if it were to break you would not be able to get a new one which they will give you if it breaks with in a year. You have to purchase it from a salon to get this deal from the Chi manufacture and make sure to keep your receipt or they will not let you return to get another one. Trade secret sells them for about $120-$130.



Ebay and Chi??

I wouldnt. is it worth it to spend 50 on something broken you cant use or 150 on something you can use everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment