Saturday, August 1, 2009

Silly question from me: What is a chi?

Could someone please explain to me what a chi for the hair is, what it's used for, and how it works?



I've apparently just come from under my rock that is in a cave located on a deserted island somewhere?



Silly question from me: What is a chi?

a chi is a flat hair iron, that doesn't burn hair and leaves it silky and smooth while realllly straight.



here's the link check it out.



http://www.ballbeauty.com/chi_ceramic_st...



Silly question from me: What is a chi?

its a flat iron that is used for straightening hair. it's one of the better (and more expensive) flat irons on the market.



Silly question from me: What is a chi?

It's a flat iron to straighten your hair. A very expensive flat iron at that!



Silly question from me: What is a chi?

a very expensive hair straightner



Silly question from me: What is a chi?

a flat iron



Silly question from me: What is a chi?

A Chi Farouk is a hair straightener. It works like this:



You turn it on, it heats up the two ceramic plates. Once its done, you put your hair between the plates and push them towards eachother as you bring it down your hair. The result is perfectly straight hair.



Here is a pic of a Chi:



http://www.craftmarketer.com/images/chi-...



The yellow things are the plates.



Hope this helps!



Silly question from me: What is a chi?

the chi is only one of the best quality flat irons on the market. trust me...ITS AMAZING. its ceramic too :) its expensive but its a worthwhile investment.



Silly question from me: What is a chi?

it is a flat iron 2 straighten your hair. its a hair straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment