Saturday, August 1, 2009

Better than a CHI?

All the girl's out there... tell me what is better than a CHI from your experience!! I know that the CHI works great (because I've used one), the only thing is that it's not solid plated ceramic. I want something that is even healthier and more effective for my hair than a CHI (if that is possible... tell me what it is!!). I am gonna get a good straightener for my birthday (of my choice) and I want the best of the best, so please offer your advice!!! please %26amp; thank you



Better than a CHI?

Alright,



I've used both.



and I can tell you



with a Sedu, it leaves my hair shiny, silky, straight, and doesnt pull it at all.



(:



it's better than a chi.



Better than a CHI?

don't use conair they suck



Better than a CHI?

I always used the chi irons then I finally got a ghd... GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!! If you don't mind spending the money then get this one

No comments:

Post a Comment