Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want to buy a chi hair straightner.. a broken one? Anyone has one they'd like to sell?

I have one.



Not totally broken though. If you hold the cord the right way it works for a few minutes.



I want to buy a chi hair straightner.. a broken one? Anyone has one they'd like to sell?

If you are a new zealander definately go to trademe.co.nz



I want to buy a chi hair straightner.. a broken one? Anyone has one they'd like to sell?

why would you buy a broken one?



go on ebay if you're being that cheap, lol..



or better yet, BUY THE REAL UNBROKEN THING =)



I want to buy a chi hair straightner.. a broken one? Anyone has one they'd like to sell?

I don't have one myself but I use T3. It has infused tourmoline which sets 400% more negitive ions than any other straightener which makes for better shine and is less damaging to the hair. They also have a wet to dry and you can straighten your hair when it's wet! My favorite is the meduim duality where you can even curl your hair. Sephora stores sell them but like the chi, they're not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment