Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chi straighteners vrs. curling irons.?

what is harder on your hair. chi straightening your hair or using a curling iron ( is there a chi curling iron or something that is equal too a chi)



Chi straighteners vrs. curling irons.?

I just looked at your questions and I have this to say. STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR FREAKIN HAIR. Nice jab about the pit sweat in the other girls 'can I be a model' questions photo though. Very observant.



Chi straighteners vrs. curling irons.?

both require heat but but curls require more to coz the hair 2 curl well. use therma protection serum for ur hair.



i ahvent seen CHI curling irons. try panasonic or conair.



Chi straighteners vrs. curling irons.?

I really dont know what the "chi" means?



but i straighten my hair everyday.



my mom curls her hair everyday.



her hair is a little stiff, but thats because she uses



way too much hair spray.



the straightener doesn't ruin my hair, it actually



makes my hair very soft, smooth, silky, shiny.



(the 4 s's) =]]



閳?br>Chi straighteners vrs. curling irons.?



I use chia-pets



Chi straighteners vrs. curling irons.?

the curling iron is most likely harsher. there is a chi curling iron. my mom has it.



Chi straighteners vrs. curling irons.?

the chi is one of the best straightners out there. it uses a special metal that makes sure to lock in moisture and prevents damages. Chi also makes a curling iron which is amazing also. I broke my chi straightner and bought something that ususes the same metal and my hair became soo dried out. I immediatly bought a chi again and my hair is shiny and soft and straightens super fast (and i have curly, thick hair)



Chi straighteners vrs. curling irons.?

i think chi straightening your hair is harder the curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment