Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have really thick curly hair but it wont get straight AND i tried really expensive brands like chi

You could try a few things, but it depends on your hair type; you'll probably need to consult with a stylist.



First, you could have your hair thinned out a little, then try straightening with flat irons.



Second, you could consult about a hair relaxer, but it will be permanently straightened.



Good luck!



I have really thick curly hair but it wont get straight AND i tried really expensive brands like chi and nexus

I also have thick curly hair and have only tried straightening it a couple times. I always wondered if those expensive ones work, but i guess not too well huh? I've fought with my hair for so long but now I finally have a solution...let it be curly! I think I look best this way anyhow. I put some strong gel, spray it, and I'm good to go! Good luck and enjoy your beautiful hair the way it is =]



I have really thick curly hair but it wont get straight AND i tried really expensive brands like chi and nexus

so do i....get a perm and get it completely straight also if you get bangs it will make it look a lot better perms can pretty much fix anything and if i were you i would die my hair black or red they look best with this type of hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment